Offshoring is essential for cutting costs. For the past two decades, the trend has grown exponentially.
Last year, the global market for outsourcing reached $92.5 billion.
The reason is not far to seek. You can hire an expert developer in India for a fraction of the cost in the US and Europe.
According to most estimates, the saving can be as much as 70% on salary alone.
When you set up an offshore development center in India, you save not only salary but also rent and other overheads.
That frees up valuable resources which can be invested in the core business processes.
This aspect is especially important for startups that are mostly under-capitalized and seeking to make a breakthrough with scarce resources at hand.
Why Is India the Most Suitable Destination?
No doubt that by now you are well conversant with the Indian IT story.
A short recap would, however, be helpful:
- NASSCOM, the apex industry body in India, states that revenue stood at $180 billion in 2019 and exports made up $99 billion.
- Over 65% of the exports are to the USA.
- IBM, Accenture, Oracle, Microsoft, Google–all have offshore development services in India. Many of them are present in multiple cities.
- The IT workforce is 4.3 million strong.
- The Indian IT sector has helped global corporations trim costs and improve quality through innovative business models and extensive innovation.
In short, if you have not thought of setting up an offshore software development center in India, it is time you seriously considered the possibility.
Webential – An Ideal Partner for Offshore Development Center
Webential has been a part of the industry for a decade.
When you set up an dedicated offshore development center in India, you will commit significant resources and time to the move.
That is why you need to ensure that your partner in this process adds tangible value and can work seamlessly with your enterprise.
What does Webential offer? Plenty.
- Innovation–At Webential our developers are always up to date with the latest innovations in the field. The work we deliver is groundbreaking. From web development to digital marketing, our team prides itself on thinking outside the box and coming up with new ways of doing things that break not only the mold but also deliver results readily.
- Cost Reduction–Nothing can be more tangible than significant cost-effectiveness. The cost would, of course, vary depending on the project, its scope, and duration. What we can assure is that it will lead to considerable savings compared to an in-house team or near shoring.
- Speed–The major benefit of the ODC model is its swiftness. You do not have to go through a protracted process of headhunting. There is no expense for renting office space. You have constant access to our team that is dedicated to your project. It is literally the same as having a skilled workforce at your beck and call, but without the hassle of recruitment and training.
- Client First Approach–Your business is our business. With our ODC, you get an enthusiastic team that is always engaged in improving every aspect of your business. They are committed and always responsible for fulfilling targets and benchmarks, as if they are your own employees.
- Scalable–Hire as many as you want when you need. When it’s the lean season, cut back on the size of the team. You not only enjoy flexibility but also scalability with a dedicated development center. We are with you every step of the way. No matter how large your website becomes, you would have adequate resources to cope.
A Glimpse of Our Projects
Over the years, we have had many clients and there is no way to introduce you to all of them.
However, to impress upon you our ability to deliver, we shall share a few.
Hills Self Storage www.hillsselfstorage.com.au
Located in Sydney, Hills Self Storage is one of the largest storage facilities. They offer secure storage space with round-the-clock surveillance.
Their original website was obsolete, and they wanted a renewed look. We built a new website with a completely revamped front and back end. The backend now allows an integrated quote management system that is swift and helps in conversions.
The new website helps the company create a fresh brand identity. At the same time, the user interface is less cluttered and easier to navigate. Use of Ajax for the frontend leads to greater efficiency.
Turbo Scaffolding www.turboscaffolding.com.au
Turbo Scaffolding is a reputed importer and distributor of scaffolding in Australia. an ISO 9001:2008 company they have buyers spread across the construction, shipping, and mining sectors. Their catalog has 300 products on sale.
They import from every region of the globe. Because of the variety of their offerings, they were facing problems in efficiently managing inventory. The existing forecasting system was not performing well.
Turbo Scaffolding needed an efficient ERP system that would allow them to invest the least capital in maintaining stock while assuring maximum returns.
We created a bespoke ERP system (alongside complete documentation) that allows their three operation centers in Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth to operate with peak efficiency. Further, we implemented Xero’s cloud-based accounting system and migrated to a paperless environment.
At the moment, we support, maintain, and monitor their system.
Skin Matrix www.skinmatrix.com.au
Skin Matrix is an online shopping site for beauty and wellness products.
Our first task was to migrate their website from Magento version 1.9 to 2.2. The client wanted us to ensure that all the customer data they had acquired painstakingly over the years was intact.
The other goal was to redesign the front end to a more sleek and attractive form.
The task was challenging.
We had to take care of:
- Customer information
- Product data
- Order and shipping data
- Code migration
We completed the task successfully, well within the stipulated period without any loss of data.
Thereafter we undertook a Facebook and Google Ads campaign and helped Skin Matrix rake in $100,000 with an investment of less than $7000 in ad spend. That is a whopping 14X return on ad investment.
Agility Provides You Advantage
We structure our team to provide you with agility.
The vital team members with whom you would react daily include these roles:
- Account Manager–They would act as the liaison between your company and Webential. The task of the account manager is to look after client satisfaction and smoothen wrinkles.
- Project Manager–They would look after your IT and software needs. They handle planning and execution of the project and ensuring it all goes off without a hitch.
- Developers–You would interact with at least a few members of the team besides the project manager. The senior developers would be in constant touch with your employees and precisely understand your requirements.
Other than these key personnel, there will be test engineers, graphic designers, a digital marketing team, and others who would perform behind the scenes.
Employing an ODC has become the practice rather than the exception. You can leverage the reduced cost of man-hour to make your business profitable quickly.
At Webential we have a diverse group of experts with experience in implementing difficult projects across the globe.
You would find the cost of doing business with us extremely competitive.
Give us a call and let us be partners in a better future.