Want to build an online store? Looking for the best WordPress eCommerce plugin?
It is difficult to pick the best WordPress plugin when there are a lot available in the market. Often users end up spending money due to a lack of proper research and knowledge. You might need professional SEO services that can offer local SEO as well as other services to boost your brand presence in the online world.
But what if a plugin can do it all for you while offering the features to manage your online store and your users? In this blog, we have mentioned the 5 best WordPress eCommerce Plugins of 2022 to help you choose the right one for your business. So are you ready to dive in?
Along with being the most popular eCommerce platform around the world, WooCommerce is also the most popular and used WordPress eCommerce plugins for creating online stores. It is free to use. WooCommerce can instantly shift your blog to an online store enabling you to sell products in a hassle-free manner.
WooCommerce offers hundreds of themes and addons which can be easily integrated into the website. They also have a passionate developer community that works behind it.
- One can build a visually appealing online store by installing beautiful themes that reflect their brand.
- You can either upload single or multiple products as per your list.
- Easily display any type of product and categorize them.
- WooCommerce helps you rank your online store on SERP as eCommerce SEO-friendly.
- It offers an in-built payment gateway and other payment integration services for easy payments.
- You can integrate a large number of third-party plugins.
- Simply add the latest features and functionalities to your website with its built-in extensions.
- Take complete control of your website by using its dedicated dashboard.
- Parallelly sell physical as well as digital products including membership, subscriptions, music, images, videos, and much more.
- Due to its open development feature and REST API, you can easily customize your online store as per your preferences.
Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) enables you to simply sell digital products like images, videos, music, etc. using WordPress. It is very easy to use and comes with rich features to build an appealing and functional digital goods store.
eCommerce beginners can easily manage EDD and you do not need any technical knowledge to use it. It is a widely used WordPress eCommerce plugins and is free of cost. But you need to pay for any extra options or features.
- It offers an outstanding shopping experience to your customers. You can easily personalize the ‘Buy Now’ as well as ‘Add to Cart buttons.
- It allows you to manage your customers’ records easily. Users can simply edit, remove, or view any record of the customer.
- It enables you to set the product price at a fixed or flat rate. It also enables you to offer discount codes on minimum purchase value along with the expiry of the codes.
- You can use data filtration to have a look at your earnings by category or date. Simply export the data into a CSV file format.
- Integrate different payment methods into your online store.
Ecwid eCommerce Shopping Cart
Ecwid eCommerce built this amazing Ecwid eCommerce Shopping Cart plugin. It offers a variety of features and functionalities to fulfill all the requirements of an online store. Every level of user can easily use it.
Ecwid is very light in weight and it is easy to use. There are no complex features in this plugin. For instance, if you have a Joomla website, you can easily transform it into an online store with Ecwid eCommerce Shopping Cart.
- The Ecwid control panel allows you to connect your store with popular social channels like Instagram, WhatsApp, eBay, Facebook, Amazon, and much more.
- It is similar to selling digital products.
- Your customers can easily shop online through their mobile devices.
- It automatically markets your products.
- Your customers can easily shop from your online store as it allows simple store translations in different languages.
- You can grab your customer’s interest in your store by offering promotional discount coupons and offers.
- It also offers various third-party integrations.
Cart66 has laid a deep impression of building beautiful online stores for selling products online. Hence, it’s not possible to compare it with any other plugins. The main plugin is free to use with a 14-day free trial. The users need to pay for accessing their premium account.
Cart66 Cloud enables you to sell digital products and also accept online donations. It also handles PCI compliance needs while allowing you to focus on your business and magnify your sales.
- It enables the users to manage inventory in a hassle-free manner.
- Use Google Analytics to track your sales.
- It allows you to build automated product pages in WordPress.
- It offers you a built-in product catalog and image gallery for your products.
- It also enables you to set featured images.
BigCommerce is also a very popular eCommerce WordPress plugin that is free to use. WordPress developers created this plugin. It allows the users to modify their products, shopping carts, and many other shop options without affecting the content on the existing website.
BigCommerce also renders its hosting and content management system. It’s dedicated dashboard enables you to easily manage all the inventory as well as sales.
- Display unlimited products with variations.
- As it is eCommerce SEO friendly, you can simply drive traffic to your online store.
- Use beautiful themes and set your brand style with BigCommerce.
- Integrate top marketing strategies like email marketing, local SEO, etc. to build a powerful store presence.
- Your customers can click on the ‘Buy Now Button’ to buy products from emails, social posts, blogs, etc.
- Simply integrate with top marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, etc. to sell your products.
- Easily personalize your store using the drag and drop feature.
- Easy checkout process to avoid cart abandonment.
- Automated emails can be sent to customers if they abandon carts.
- Offers multiple layers of security, bandwidth, and lightning speed so your website is never down.
- Apply changes to the code with API to make amendments to your store.
Choosing the right WordPress eCommerce plugins can make a huge difference to your online store. If you want complete control and flexibility, WooCommerce can be the best choice. If you sell digital goods, EDD is the best WordPress plugin for you. If you sell online products and want to offer the best shopping experience to your customers, Ecwid eCommerce Shopping Cart is the best.
If managing inventory and sales in a hassle-free manner is your first priority, Cart66 cloud must be considered. If you don’t want to manage all the technicalities of building an online store, then BigCommerce is the best choice for you.
Choosing the right plugin depends upon your requirements and preferences. But, if you are in a dilemma, simply choose an WordPress Development Company that can help you build an outstanding online store for your business.